Friday, March 21, 2008

Less than 24 hours!

We are off to pick up brother in less than 24 hours. Yikes, as I sit here still doing laundry! I think I have everything that I need to pack, now I am just not sure how it will all fit in 3 suitcases. I am sure we will be a sight coming through the airport with all our baggage. We've also decided to take an umbrella stroller for the return leg. I think we will be happy that we did this when we are waiting in one of 4 airports - UGH!

We want to thank everyone for this journey and keeping in touch with us when we are gone - it means a lot to know we have such a strong support in the states!

Becky & Jon

6 comments:

Shane and Kathy Gebhardt said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We'll see you in 9 days!

Anonymous said...

Jon and Becky, happy easter! we are so excited for you and cant wait to see pics. We are sending good thoughts and wishing easy travels. Ok well as easy as they can be with 3 suitcases and a little one! Lots of love from the pankiewicz's

Anonymous said...

We anxiously await your photos! Travel safely! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Hope you are well and things are going smoothly. We are looking forward to your return home and meeting your new son.

Mark and Wendy

Anonymous said...

We are very excited for you. Be safe and try not to drive each other crazy :-) Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I will be at work tonight so I will say a prayer for you guys at 11p.m. as you will be in court. The weather here is cold and windy but at least there is no snow, although I did enjoy the hair on the snowman. Tell Nick there are alot of people anxsious to meet him. Wendy and Mark